Sunday, July 10, 2016

First House!

As I gotten a new house, I thought I wanted to chronicle my renovation journey to getting a home I really wanted.
Before that, I think i should pay tribute to my very first matrimonial house, a HDB flat (Singapore government housing), which i purchased from the government around 2007.

It was a very simple renovation, the cost if I recall was around 25-30k. We engaged Gary from Gplan Interior design.


The intention was to move out after the minimum occupation period of 5 years, and not to have major renovation (ie: no hacking etc). Simple and fuss free maintenance was the key message to him, and I think it turned out quite satisfactory. 



This was also advised by a geomancer, who gave us several pointers in terms of color themes, certain placements of furniture (in terms of wealth spots).

Also love my furnitures, in particular, the extendable dining table (from Calligaris, brought in by XZQT Singapore), and our sofa (from OM Home). The quality is impeccable, very comfortable, and it looks pretty stylish to me!

No comments:

Post a Comment